Wednesday 22 August 2018

My diary.

25-04-18
Dear Diary,

                    Well this is it, BACK AGAIN, I thought id make a diary this time of my journey in hospital. Getting admitted tomorrow, its gotten a lot worse, terminal worse. Steven and I are up beat, we always have been, just such a shame, the 'family' talks were happening again. I feel good, Im positive, ill be staying strong no matter what, hope Steven can. Scared, see you soon. Song of the day...  x


03-05-18
Diary, 
           Well roughly a week in and im sick of hospital food but hey it could be worse at least I still have an appetite, Steven got me some lovely flowers today they were my favorite. The nurses here are lovely, all really caring and kind, really helped me settle in, even if the beds are awful! Treatment has started, Im still feeling really good about this. x
Image result for google images flowers vase

10-05-18
Diary,
          Steven is coping so well, im sure the house is a mess without me but oh well, ill let him have his fun. Made a friend on the ward, shes lovely, same boat as me. She has the most beautiful children, makes me wonder... I will beat this, treatment is getting heavier but im great, the foods getting no  better! x

16-05-18
Diary,
          Starting to get more and more tired now, losing my lovely glowing skin colour but I knew this was gonna come! Its all part of it, you have to make sacrifices, whatever it takes im staying strong! Steven was late today, said hes been really stressed at work, could tell he needed to get home so I sent him on his way with a big kiss, hes my rock! Song of the day... x

25-05-18
Diary,
         Not much has gone on really sorry for not writing! The friend I made sadly has been moved, shes really not doing well, I wish her all the best. Gets me worried but im doing good, nothing has gone wrong yet 'touch wood'. Steven has decided to take some time off work, with me having more and more treatment hes found it hard, he came today with a candle for me, the sentiment was cute Love him x 

Image result for candle window sill
         
10-06-18
Diary,
Ive not been very well. This is getting tough, enough energy to write today! In case you were getting worried. I just feel drained, but as soon as Steven gets here I perk right up, However, I didnt sleep well last night so got a few hours in with him here. I really need him now, more than ever! He knows that, hes just down at the moment, I said he should be working but he wont. Im optimistic, what else could I be? x

22-06-18
Diary,
          Much better today, dont know whats gotten into me but I even managed to go to the loo on my own! Steven was in good spirits, I can tell its a brave face but i appreciate it. Weve got to stay strong. Not heard from that lady, cant stop thinking about her and her kids, god, hope me and Steven come through this id love a family... x

Image result for family hand holding

25-06-18
Diary,
         Steven is worrying me abit, he was really really late today, he was tired, angry and abit snappy. I was taken back by it, I didnt realize how much this was affecting him, Ill always have his back! Treatment is steady, Im not reacting well to some of it apparently but its no cause for concern yet, STAYING STRONG...I love you Steven Hunt. Song of the day... x

1-7-18
Diary,
          Steven missed his appointment today. He text to say he couldn't make it, something to do with the car, I hope hes okay. Im doing okay, this place is getting lonely, Im home sick, I want to be back in the house, cosy with the candles and a film, Soon... i hope. x

Image result for i cant make it text



7-7-18
Diary,
          Steven is due any second now, I cant wait, although he did say we need to talk, always shocks you when someone says that, Im sure it will be fine! probably just about the mess in the house or work. No matter what I am here for him! As he is me. Feeling somewhat weak today, nurses are really busy, they cant seem to fit me in anywhere today. Oh well, positive! I love you Steven Hunt x






No comments:

Post a Comment